Once again here is a look made of things I already have in my closet. I am really pleased to see that you like these “recycled” fashion related articles.
While writing this word “recycle” I am aware that it shows a serious issue of consumption as it’s supposed to be used in a normal way. Wearing a few times our clothes is not recycling, it’s just the basis for a balanced consumption… but anyway, you understand me!
Since I’ve limited my wardrobe and fashion consumption, I am still happy to use these pieces of clothes with a new association and even more with the nicer days approaching.
As the last time, I will give you a few feedbacks about my outfit items you’ve already seen on this blog:
- My Sézane “Will” denim jacket : From the 2016 collection, enough time has passed to say that it worth the investment. I washed it a few times in the laundry, it didn’t move and I can wear it with everything. Casual and chic at the same time, a basic we can count on.
- My La Redoute lace blouse : also from 2016, I’ve receive compliments every time I wear it and it always saves me when I don’t know what to wear for a night out. But on a daily basis, it knows how to look good… knowing that I’ve washed it in my laundry (not event delicate program!)… What a pleasure!
- My Uniqlo wide denim jeans : I am in love with these jeans that I’ve been wearing during both winter and summer times. You’ve seen it a few times already on this blog. You can’t buy it anymore (they have another one on sale now but a bit too short): what a shame because they are easy to keep and the stretch fabric makes them super comfy.
- My Boden leopard flats : 2016 seems to be a very good year! I’m still very happy with the comfort and the quality of these leopard ballerinas, which add a savage touch to all kind of outfit. I can walk for hours with them even thought they are a bit (too?) flat. All the ballerinas should get inspired by these ones: nothing hurts !
- My Sézane “Dean” bag : As I told you last time, I’m quite satisfied with my Sézane bags. Little drawback for this one that I haven’t worn often unlike the others (…which explains why I hadn’t noticed this drawback!): the flat camel leather gets easily some marks so if you don’t take care of it, you’d better choose the croco style leather from the brand, thicker and not as sensible for the impacts.
I told you I was only wearing old stuffs… but actually there is one exception with these accessories: flake imitation earring for the final touch. Worth the €13!
Even with this price I hope they will last as long as possible. I reinforced the rod with a bit of glue in-between the plastic and the rod.
If you would like to « invest » as well, you should know that they are very light and we quickly forget them, which is quite a positive point. Let’s see how long they will be ok… but with my little DIY improvement, I think all the chances are on my side! (English translation by Quiterie)
(This post includes some affiliate links)
Sézane Will Jacket (2016) (already seen here and here)
Lace top La Redoute (2016) (already seen here and here)
White jeans Uniqlo (2017)(already seen here and here)
Flats Boden (2016) (already seen here and here)
Bag Dean Sézane (2016) (already seen here)
Earrings La Redoute Collections
Bracelet and watch Cluse