Once again, a new look with already seen pieces: I compose and compose again and again ! Knowing that we’ve been jumping from summer to winter and it’s been changing every day, this outfit highlights this bipolar moment.
So here are my usual “quality” and “durability” reflexions for the different pieces of my outfit:
- ce blazer Zara (( I don’t want to repeat myself, you can read my opinion here)
- my La Redoute cashmere pullover: I have a collection that I’ve been talking about for years. Light, warm and easy to wash (wool program in the laundry machine) these are safe bet in my wardrobe.
- mon pantalon rose Samsøe & Samsøe (2017) I wore it on the blog in summer and winter time. Its color offers a fresh touch without being too candy pink. It can be matched with a lot of other colors: camel, white, grey, jeans jacket… and gives a warm feeling when it rains (example on these pictures!)
- my Dr Martens patent leather shoes: I had already listed them in my safe bet list: this being said, after 4 years they’ve strayed to crackle on the top part, I had to replace them. I bought exactly the same size last September but weirdly they are not as comfy as the previous ones… they brand might have changed the size (=bigger before)? Or maybe my feet got bigger? Anyway, I had to buy a bigger size (so I sell the pair of 38FR almost new): but I still love them.
- this vintage bag found on Etsy : I keep it for occasions such as movie night or restaurant, when I don’t have much to carry (wallet, key and lipstick). Nothing to say about the quality but at the same time I’m not using it much!
Even though I like this “chilly moment” outfit version, I am looking forward to the spring season to come to wear these pants much more in a “spring-ly!” way! Patience… (English translation by Quiterie)
(This post includes some affiliate links)
Blazer Zara (2017) (already seen here and there)
Cashmere pullover La Redoute (2015) (already seen here)
Pants Samsøe & Samsøe (2017) (already seen here and here)
Derbies Dr Martens (already seen here and here)
Vintage bag Etsy (2016) (already seen here)